Update: August 2020!
We have programs available for you and your family!
We continue to provide virtual programming:
- Virtual Movin' & Groovin' on Zoom(See calendar for more information)
- Virtual Play & Learn on Zoom(See calendar for more information)
- Virtual book readings by staff (on River Source Family Center's FaceBook pages)
- Craft/Activity kit pick ups outside of River Source Family Center, Stanley Library, and Bloomer Library
- River Source Family Center has a Public and Private Facebook pages that have many great activities/ideas for you to do with your children.
- Warmline- please call our Agency's phone number at 715-723-1138 to leave a message for River Source staff and we will return your call ASAP!
- Virtual/phone visits with our Bright Starts SMILE Program families (if you are interested in finding out more about our home visiting program, please call us!)
Limited In-Person Programming
Agency policy requires all individuals(ages 5 years and up) participating in In-person programming must wear a mask, indoors and outdoors.
MINI OUTDOOR PLAYGROUP
Wednesdays in SEPTEMBER (weather permitting)
You must register and complete paperwork, prior to attending!
See calendar on dates and how to register!
Cancellation of Scheduled Activities as of 3/16/20!
River Source Family Center will remain open to parents and children by providing tele-parenting (phone calls), social media and emails. River Source Family Center will no longer provide drop-in and in-person interactions at this time.
We know that many people will feel isolated, depressed, anxious and scared in the coming weeks. Please reach out to us!
social media (facebook-River Source Family Center).
Stay in contact with River Source Family Center!
We will support you in any way we can!
The Mission of River Source Family Center
is to embrace and strengthen families with young children
by promoting growth through
education, information, referral, and opportunities to share experiences.
River Source Family Center supports, educates, and celebrates families with young children prenatal to 5 years. ____________________________________ River Source Family Center is a Program of Family Support Center.
supports, educates, and celebrates families
with young children
prenatal to 5 years.
River Source Family Center is a Program of Family Support Center.
What is gained by Participation in River Source Family Center Programs
- Learn what to expect as your child grows
- Learn how to help your child manage his or her behavior
- Gain increased confidence in your parenting skills
- Develop stress and anger management skills
- Enhance family communication
- Have opportunities to share ideas and activities with other families